Japanese Eye Creams
The skin around the eyes is susceptible and delicate. Every day, the eyelid performs about 10,000 blinking movements; external factors also affect the skin. Swelling, wrinkles, dark circles, these many problems can be solved by the adequately selected eye cream.
Thanks to direct cooperation with manufacturers of original products, cosmetics prices remain affordable, and the best transport companies also provide delivery.
The Specifics of eye creams
The skin around the eyes is relatively weak and thin, and the active movement of the muscles around the eyes and the impact of UV light significantly affect the skin, causing it to age. It is essential to take care of the skin and use high-quality cream from a young age before wrinkles become noticeable.
The Japanese eye cream has unique features and composition. There are different creams for different skin types:
- Anti-ageing: made with the use of nanotechnology, it contains an active complex of ceramides, deep sea water, minerals, and other components. The cream comprehensively restores and rejuvenates the skin. Hyaluronic acid not only provides deep hydration but also retains moisture.
- Moisturising cream eliminates dryness and creates a barrier from aggressive external factors. Antioxidants and natural oil keep the skin hydrated for a long time.
- Cream for problematic skin stimulates the synthesis of keratinocytes, collagen, and elastin, giving the face a healthy and even complexion.
- Cream for sensitive skin strengthens the skin barrier from the outside, moisturises, and soothes the skin.
Eye cream should be applied to cleansed skin around the eyes. Use your fingertips to apply the cream to the area. Don't get too close to the lash line to avoid irritating the eyes. For best results, it is recommended to use the product not only in the evening but also in the morning. The cream will help your skin regain comfort and a luxurious glow.
Different approaches for different age groups
Choosing the best Japanese eye cream for you is based on age:
- Up to 25 years old, dryness and dehydration can be observed. At this age, there are no problems with wrinkles, so it is worth choosing moisturising and nourishing products.
- After 25 years old, the first wrinkles may appear. A light, nutritious cream with high vitamin content and antioxidants is required.
- After 35 years old, a lack of skin collagen is noted. It is worth looking at creams with retinoids, peptides, and plant extracts.
- After 40 years old, the products should intensively fight existing problems and prevent new wrinkles from appearing.
The age designation of each cream is different. All products contain active ingredients that can solve various problems. For example, the cream will help remove puffiness and bumps quickly. Serum and other skin care products around the eyes can enhance the effect of the cream.
Eye Cream: The Fine Points of Selection
Caring eye cream is chosen considering the skin's characteristics and age. If there are specific skin problems, they should be regarded when selecting cosmetics. For mature skin, which may have "goosebumps", an anti-ageing eye cream for wrinkles is necessary.
It may contain peptides, retinol, and vitamins. For summer, it is recommended to use a light-textured cream, whilst denser products are suitable for winter, protecting the skin from the cold and wind.
Japan is famous for high-quality skincare products. The cost of such products is higher than the budget series but is fully justified. The result will be visible in a few days. You can order Japanese cosmetics from the best manufacturers in our online store. To buy, call us or leave a request on the site. The order process will take 5 minutes of your time, after which the specialists will process the information and clarify all delivery conditions.
Thanks to specially selected products, you can maintain health and beauty and extend your skin's youth.